Available in desired PAL-PANTONE colors, EKAPAH has a high-elasticity, thin mesh polyester netting carrier made of elastomeric resin.
- In the base and wall joints,
- In the isolation of wet spaces,
- In the repair of static cracks,
- Insulation of joints of precast or reinforced concrete roofs.
- Easy to apply.
- It provides a continuous insulation.
- It is resistant to many chemicals.
- Resistant to ozone and UV.
Method of Application:
Preparation of Application Surface:
- Surfaces to be applied must be dry.
- Surfaces must be clean, strong, free from carriers and loose particles.
- Surfaces must be thoroughly cleaned from materials that reduce adherence such as oil, grease, dirt, paint, cement grout, rust, mold oil, salt vomit.
- The surface should be roughened by mechanical methods if required.
EKAPAH tape is mounted on the joint or crack with a cement based adhesive and after the adhesive is dried, waterproofing procedure is applied on the surface. Cracks wider than 3 mm must be filled with suitable fillers prior to application.
Tensile Strength (Transverse)
Tensile Strength (Longitudinal)
Maximum Load Elongation (Transverse)
Maximum Load Extension (Longitudinal)
Water Pressure Resistance
No cracking at -30 ° C
30 / +90°C
120/70 - 150/100
*İstanbul Technical Univercity Report Num: 221a/09.03.20l6
White box in package (10 rolls / each roll 50 mt) 500 mt
24 months - in dry and cool environment, in unopened original packaging.
Internal Corner - External Corner
- Ekapah-120PF: 120 x 70 mm
- Ekapah-150PF: 150 x 100 mm
- Ekapah-120PF-IK: 120 x 70 mm - Internal Corner
- Ekapah-120PF-DK: 120 x 70 mm - External Corner
- Ekapah-150PF-IK: 150 x 100 mm - Internal Corner
- Ekapah-150PF-DK: 150 x 100 mm - External Corner